Book Return & Check Out Procedures for Non-Library Days
Students may come to the library on non-library days, with teacher permission, to return books for any reason such as:
- You had forgotten your books on your scheduled library day and want to return them & check out books you put on “hold”. (books only stay on hold only for 1 day after they are placed there),
- You would like to return a book that is overdue (received and overdue notice),
- You realized the book you were reading was not what you thought,
- You finished a book earlier than your scheduled library day.
Best times to come:
- Before or right after announcements in the morning,
- When there is not a class in the library (see library schedule on Goldmine’s Website)
**If there is no adult in the Library at all, students still may return their books on the Book Drop Cart but cannot check out new books until an adult can do so.